Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shopping Day

I've been experiencing some serious shopping withdrawals lately but thank goodness Miriam had a birthday so I was able to go to the mall to purchase her present!! It was a glorious and splendid treatment.
I'm sorry if this exposes too much personal information, but I LOVE VICTORIA'S SECRET! Their stuff is the best in the market, and you feel fabulous wearing it. Analee and I spent a good two hours in that store alone. We both walked out feeling more girly and beautiful than ever. Victoria's Secret is the best place to go for a "pick-me-up." I was already feeling great that day, but shopping there boosted my spirits through the atmosphere and into space! To women everywhere, I encourage you to treat yourself to a Victoria's Secret shopping spree because you deserve to feel like the sexy woman you are. And don't let those airbrushed super models plastered on the walls make you feel any less drop-dead-gorgeous.
Analee and I only made it to one other store before we had to go home, where I found this ridiculously gold and sparkly dress. The things people wear these days are fascinating to me; I couldn't resist taking a picture of it. In defense of those who would buy this dress, I think it could sorta be cute with the right accessories, and a classy demeanor.
Shopping rocks :) 




Update on my trip to Tucson this past weekend is in the works...

3 comments: