Wednesday, May 9, 2012

It's a Wonderful Life

Today was such a fabulous day, nothing in the world could bring me down. All I want to do is break out into song "WOOAAAAHHHHHHH sometimes I get a good FEELING yeeeaaaahhhhh. I get a feeling that I never never never never had before, no no. I get a good feeling. yeah"
I can not say this enough times: I would not be here if I did not have faith in Jesus Christ. Knocking door to door and facing rejection/failure every day is excruciatingly difficult. Doing something completely out of my comfort zone and against my nature is close to impossible. I know that eventually, I'll be able to do this well, but right now I am really struggling. I can't wait to be good at this. I've never been satisfied with mediocrity; especially when it comes to myself. I want to be the best. I hate not being the best, and it pains me to be weak. I know I need to be patient with myself because this is my first year doing this, but my tank of patience has been empty for days.
Especially when I spend an HOUR with someone, give them the greatest deal of their lifetime, for the best product on the market, and yet they STILL WON'T COMMIT! Yes, I'm frustrated. But I know I can do this! I will make another sale!
I've discovered that I'm really weepy when I'm stressed. I tear up all the time, either because I'm discouraged, or because I'm filled with hope. I'm a nut-case.
I'm so freaking happy that it's sunny this week! I LOVE sunshine! Rain is great, but sunshine is the BEST!
Goals suck. I hate them. Goals make me want to kick something because I can't reach any of my goals.
I love the atonement and the power, strength, comfort, and healing that flows from it. I love this massive, ominous trial that is forcing me to rely wholly on Jesus Christ every minute of the day. My plan for this job was to make lots of money to pay for school without getting into debt. Apparently, Heavenly Father has different plans for me. But that's okay. I need to remind myself each morning to forsake my will and trust that His will is always far better than my own.
Life is so painfully wonderful.

No comments:

Post a Comment