Wednesday, August 8, 2012

August 8, 2012

TODAY IS THE DAY I WILL NEVER FORGET! I HAVE SUBMITTED MY MISSION PAPERS TO MY BRANCH PRESIDENT! I AM ONE STEP CLOSER TO RECEIVING MY CALL TO SERVE THE LORD! MY MISSION CALL IS TWO INTERVIEWS AWAY FROM BEING DISCUSSED AMONG THE QUORUM OF THE TWELVE APOSTLES!
My recommend is complete :)
Along with that, it's raining in Dallas :) I have missed the rain so much since I left Washington; I feel like I can breathe a little easier because of the moisture today :) For a little while, I feel closer to my Washington friends and memories.
My heart is filled to the brim with gratitude and humility. I am amazed at how much care Heavenly Father took to prepare me for this. The past two years specifically have been just what I have needed to change and prepare me. My dream is coming true. This is really happening. I feel so blessed to have this opportunity of a lifetime just a few steps ahead of me. The Lord is so so good. I couldn't stop myself from crying when I read these words...
"At Church headquarters, your recommendation form will be reviewed by the Quorum of the Twelve, who will assign you to a mission. Thereafter a call letter from the President of the Church, accompanied by a call packet with information about what you will need to do to prepare to begin your mission, will be sent to [your address]."

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment