Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Happiness

I am so happy :) and I love it!

LOVE.

IT.

I'm beginning to explore what brings me happiness. Outside of living the gospel of Jesus Christ, what else can make me happy?
singing. really singing. for the sole purpose of enjoyment.
eating good food. making even better food. healthy, tasty, hearty nourishment.
creating art, and appreciating other's creations.
enjoying the great outdoors. splashing in puddles. rolling in mud. jumping in leaves.
being a goofball, enough to "fit in" with the little kiddos.
seeking out inspiration from my surroundings.
obtaining knowledge through praiseworthy books.
playing a sport. and getting past that "I suck" phase.

that's just a start.

This world is beautiful and has so many potentially happy feelings to give me! It sounds silly, but I've recently discovered that pursuing my interests and passions brings me joy! Have I been living under a rock for the past 19.9 years? Goodness....

Yesterday I recorded my audition tape for Nauvoo Productions and while I am not completely satisfied with my performance, I am proud of myself for doing something bold and frightening. Today I created an account with Pinterest despite my hesitations and I am more than okay with that decision. Right now I'm singing along with Michael Buble and I'm filled to the brim with warm-fuzzies.


"men are that they might have joy"
2 Nephi 2:25

I LOVE MY LIFE


No comments:

Post a Comment