Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tuesday

I'm still alive, I promise.

I can't put a number on how many blog posts I have floating in my head right now. I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while. I mostly say that for myself, because I promised myself I would stay on top of this. But I'm okay with not writing if that means I'm busy living my life. However, I am in desperate need of a "head-clearing-dump." I don't have time to put my thoughts into complete, logical paragraphs but they need to get out!


  • Life is way too short. It's fleeting faster than my mind can comprehend.
  • Why, just, why?
  • Children are precious and beautiful in the purest way.
  • November is the best month of the year.
  • I'm grateful for friends
  • You are never alone.
  • Texas has been so good to me. What a year!!
  • It's true what they say; music does soothe the soul
  • Jesus Christ lives.
  • Men can be so clueless sometimes
  • When I open my eyes, I'm humbled by the majesty of this world
  • Pride is a nasty, destructive human condition
  • Breaking down barriers is risky and so so sweet.
  • The idea of companionship is exhilarating
  • I'm grateful for honesty 
  • There's something down-right satisfying about watching others enjoy your home-cooked food
  • Thanksgiving is a glorious holiday
  • Feasting on the words of Christ is indeed a feast!
  • How great is it that I get to share my Birthday with Twilight again!?
  • I shouldn't be so sarcastic.
  • 20 years...twenty years....two decades....how much more can I experience and grow?
  • It's empowering to feed my passions
  • I'm grateful for my lungs.
  • Humor is so subjective
  • Crafts can actually be fun.
  • Love, Light, and Truth is Life Eternal.
  • Thoughts are powerful little warriors. 

No comments:

Post a Comment