Friday, November 18, 2011

happy birthday!

Hello, I'm 20. I am twenty years old. I have lived on this earth for the length of 20 years.

I'M 20!! :D

I love my age. How often do you hear people (women especially) say that? But truly, I love my age. I finally feel that my age has caught up to me. I am 20. It feels so good!
I LOVE not being a teen anymore. Being a teenager is crazy/great for many reasons.
1.The world revolves around you
2.The future is filled with endless possibilities
3.Everything in your life is either a crisis or euphoria, nothing in between
4. A driver's license is the epitome of freedom
5.You are invincible
6.You know everything there is to know about...everything
7.Angst
8.Umm can we say hormone pin ball machine?
9. High School drama
Needless to say, I am proud to leave those years behind me! :)
I LOVE being in my 20's decade.
In my opinion, years 20-29 in a persons life are the most exciting, fast-paced, constructive, adventurous, and shaping years. Life's most crucial decisions are made during these years, regarding your education, career, spouse, family, and life goals. You're generally in the best shape of your life, and your mind is the sharpest it'll ever be. What's not to love about this decade!?
I am loving being 20 and I'm determined to make this year my best one thus far!

No comments:

Post a Comment